Dogs aged over 10 -12 months, should be sterilized/neutered. Otherwise, additional fees may apply.
The following vaccines are required to be complete and up to date :
Bordatella (Kennel Cough), is required every 12 months. Recommended every 6 months for dogs who are regularly socialized.
DHPP ou DAPP (Distemper, Hépatite/Adenovirus, Parvovirus, Para-influenza)
Vaccines must have been administered by the veterinarian at least 3 weeks before the pet’s arrival for a boarding stay or daycare.
Dogs must not demonstrate aggressive behaviour towards humans or other dogs. Otherwise, additional fees apply.
Dogs must be healthy or otherwise have a condition that is treated and under control.
Dogs must be free of contagious diseases and must not have had recent contact with a contagious animal.
Dogs should be treated against parasites, both internal (intestinal) and external (ticks and fleas), this is the dog owner's responsibility–it is strongly recommended by veterinary professionals.
1. Cats older than 6 months must be neutered/neutered.
2. The following vaccines must be complete and up to date:
P - Feline panleukopenia
R - Feline infectious rhinotracheitis
C - Calicivirus
3. The vaccines must have been administered by the veterinarian at least 3 weeks before the arrival of the cat for its stay.
4. Cats that have already contracted rhinotracheitis in their lifetime cannot be housed with us.
5. Cats must be in good health or have a condition treated and under control.
6. Cats that need medication should be docile.
7. Cats should be treated for parasites, both internal (intestinal) and external (ticks and fleas), this is the responsibility of the dog owner – this is strongly recommended by veterinary professionals.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES
To confirm a reservation, a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required. Kindly note, your reservation is not confirmed until we receive the deposit payment and your proof of vaccinations.
Cancellations can be made up to 72 hours prior to your reservation, in which your deposit is reusable and kept as an account credit for future use and is valid up to 12 months following the cancellation date. To ensure fairness to all our clients, no exceptions can be made.
With 72 hours notice or less, the deposit is kept by Paws n' Passion and is not reusable, and is not kept as an account credit for future use. To ensure fairness to all our clients, no exceptions can be made.
Modification of daycare and/or boarding dates is subject to availability, the earlier the change is requested to us, the more chance there is of availability.
We reserve the right to refuse any animal that does not meet our admission criteria (specifically, vaccinations complete & up to date), no refunds can be issued.
You are always welcome to pick up your animal earlier than the scheduled date, please note we cannot issue any refunds for unused days because we reserve and secure your place for your pet when you reserve with us.
Taxes are excluded from all listed prices.
*Terms & Conditions : Limited-time offers and promotions. PAWS N' PASSION INC. holds the right to end promotions and prices may vary at any time without notice.
Arrivals & Departures :
- Arrivals: 9 am - 5 pm, by appointment only
- Departures: 9 am - 12 pm, by appointment only, our boarding services include a complementary stay until 12 pm on the date of departure
- Late Checkout/Departures: 12 pm - 5 pm, by appointment only, a fee of $20 each plus tax applies
- We currently do not offer boarding arrivals or departures after 5 pm, if you are unable to pick up your pet before 5 pm, an additional boarding night stay is required and will be charged. In this case, you may pick up your pet the following day. Fees & hours are subject to change without notice.
Veterinary expenses during the stay :
The owner is responsible to pay for 100% the cost of any required veterinary services received while their animal is staying at PAWS N' PASSION.
In case of abandonment of an animal, the owner will be responsible for all expenses (legal or others) incurred while trying to recuperate the fees owed to PAWS N' PASSION.
Social Issues :
Dogs who are deemed as anti-social, aggressive, or pose a risk to others (including humans) and/or females that are in heat, require an individual, separate environment to avoid any issues. In this case, additional fees of $9 per day will automatically apply.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to any animal that does not meet our security requirements, including but not limited to vaccinations. Proof of vaccination is required prior to confirming your reservation. No refunds can be issued for not adhering to our listed admission requirements.